FENS Forum 2022 Daily Highlights
Get a round-up of the hottest neuroscience research and conversations from each day of the 2022 Forum in the FENS Daily Podcast, with prominent Forum speakers and representatives of the FENS leadership.
The daily podcasts will be added below, so please check this page during the Forum days, for more info.
Wednesday 13 July 2022
Contributors to the final FENS Forum 2022 Daily Podcast were:
- John Foxe (Editor in chief of EJN)
- Dr Maria Elena Avale (SL13 – ALBA-Elsevier Award Lecture on Brain Sciences)
- Dr Yoav Livneh
- Prof Jose Alain Sahel
- Jean-Antoine Girault (FENS Outgoing President)
- Irene Tracey (FENS Incoming President)
- Part of the Kenes team (organising the Forum)
Tuesday 12 July 2022
In today’s episode of the FENS Forum Daily Podcast, we spoke with:
- Tasia Asakawa (FENS Executive Director)
- Laura Andreae (ALBA Chair)
- Caitlin Vander Weele (Science Communicator)
- Fernando de Castro (Chair of the History Committee)
- Prof Christian Luscher (Professor of Neurology and Neuroscience in University of Geneva)
Monday 11 July 2022
In this episode of the podcast we spoke with:
- Dr Ciara Greene (University College Dublin, Ireland) on memory and fake news
- Dr Moataz Assem (MRC Cognition and Brain Sciences Unit of Cambridge University, England) on science communication
- Mr Frédéric Destrebecq (Executive Director of the European Brain Council) talking about European Brain Research area meeting
- We also talked to delegates on the rooftop!
Sunday 10 July 2022
In today’s podcast we spoke with
- Michelle Wilson (Forum 2022 Press Officer)
- Virginie van Wassenhove (FR) – S13: Episodic Time
- Mauro Costa-Mattioli (US) – From memory to gut microbes: an unexpected path to discovery
- Lindsay Cameron (US) – S03: Psychedelic effects without psychedelic experience
- ENCODS Organising Committee (FR)
- Poster presenters
Saturday, 9 July 2022
In today’s podcast we spoke with Michal Schwartz (IL), laureate of the FENS EJN Award 2022, Angela Roberts (UK), Chair of the Programme Committee, Alain Chédotal (FR), Chair of the Host Society Committee, Vanja Kovic (RS) FKNE Mentoring and Cecilia Duclaux (FR) PhD Thesis Prizes 2022 and Dr Svetlana Rudenko (IE) and Prof. Mads Haahr (IE), organisers of NE02 – Alice Dali Augmented Reality: multisensory experience via crossmodal brain/ Synaesthesia.
The music used in the Podcast episodes is by musicLfiles.