- Please use the FENS Forum 2022 PPT background for your slides
- All oral presenters must check in with their presentation on a USB Memory stick with the technician at the Speakers’ Ready Room.
- Please make sure that your PowerPoint presentation is in Widescreen (16:9).
Please find below some important and useful information for your presentation.
If you are using a PowerPoint presentation (or any other PC-based application), please note that you have to deliver it on a USB Memory stick to one of the technicians in the Speakers’ Ready Room as soon as you arrive at the Venue in the morning – and at least 2 hours before the start of the session.
Please note that only Forum computers are used in the session halls. These are supplied with Office 2019 (at least) and the native ratio of the projection on the screens in the halls is 16:9. The Forum will not be able to support lecture slides presented on personal computers.
If you include video clips in your PowerPoint presentation, be sure to test it with the technician in the Speakers’ Ready Room at least 2 hours before the start of the session or as soon as you arrive at the venue in the morning. Please make sure to check it with the technician in the session hall where your lecture is taking place, during a coffee or lunch break prior to your session, at least 30 minutes before the start of the session – even after checking it in the Speakers’ Ready Room.
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR MACINTOSH USERS
To use MAC presentations on the PC compatible conference computer, please note that you need to prepare it according to the instructions below, before taking it to the speaker room:
- Convert it to PowerPoint or PDF.
- Use a common font, such as Arial, Times New Roman, Verdana etc. (Special characters might be changed to a default font on a PowerPoint-based PC).
- Insert the images as JPG files (and not TIF, PNG or PICT – these images will not be visible on a PowerPoint based PC).
SYMPOSIA – SESSION OUTLINE
All symposia will start with a 2 minute introduction, followed by 18 minute talks. After each talk there will be a 4 minute Q&A section.